The curent theory of tooth decay does not make sense when you examine it honestly.
The current theory about early childhood cavities from the ADA “Tooth decay is a destruction of the tooth enamel. It occurs when foods containing carbohydrates (sugars and starches) such as milk, pop, raisins, cakes or candy are frequently left on the teeth. Bacteria that live in the mouth thrive on these foods, producing acids as a result. Over a period of time, these acids destroy tooth enamel, resulting in tooth decay.” Here's the link to the ADA site, you can read it for yourself.
1. Action of bacterial Acid does not decay teeth in death.
Image used with permission of Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation http://www.price-pottenger.org/
2. Acid does not cause significant decay in death, even when there is active decay prior to death
From Brian Palmer, DDS Presentation
Arrows point to areas of tooth decay, decay stops progressing at time of death.
3. Breastfeeding does not cause tooth decay, nor does night nursing. It would be an evolutionary mistake, to have the mother's milk be the cause of an unhealthy condition. A full explanation is available at Brian Palmer, DDS's web site.
4. Strep Mutans that are the supposed cause of tooth decay, act like no other bacteria on the planet Strep Mutans, would need to contain the following unique and impossible characteristics to be the cause of tooth decay.
a. They eat food that normal bacteria’s do not eat, including white sugar, white flour, and pasteurized products – these foods are specially processed by industry so bacteria will not eat them, so how can bacteria’s decide to like them inside someone’s mouth?
b. Strep Mutans do not eat food that normal bacteria’s like to eat, such as meat, fish, raw milk, fruit and vegetables
c. Strep mutans are the only bacteria in existence that can survive off of a food with no nutrients, white sugar.
5. New microscope technology shows that bacteria’s are pleo-morphic in nature, not mono-morphic. In other words, when you see a dead bacteria on a microscope, it appears like a solid form, when you view a live bacteria in a microscope, you see that they evolve and change their form, from simple to more complex.
From the author of YourReturn.Org
Cure Tooth Decay teaches you how to heal and prevent cavities with organic foods.
· Save money on dental bills
· Five tooth decay healing protocols
· Effectiveness rate as high as 95%
A stunning picture of Jesus Face