0. Purchase the cookbook based on the work of Dr. Weston Price, Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats
For example, 4 cups or raw grass fed milk, and 5 ounces of a high quality hard cheese, will provide about 2.5 grams of calcium per day. Phosphorus can be added in the form of whole grains, soaked and sprouted, or meats and organ meats. Milk must be from grass fed raw milk, and cheese or yogurt preferably from grass fed organic sources. 4 cups or raw milk, gives about 1.2 grams of calcium. 1 cups of yogurt is .3 grams of calcium. 3.5 ounces of high quality hard cheese is 1 gram of calcium. Goat's milk products are fine. If you have problems with milk, consider yogurt and kefir, which are fermented. Vegetable sources of calcium are Dark Leafy Greens and Broccoli, about 6 cups of chops greens gives you 1 gram of calcium. 3.75 ounces of sardines gives you .3 grams of calcium.
2.Take Butter Oil mixed with High Vitamin Cod Liver Oil. There are several sources for cod liver oil, that will be listed below, and several methods for taking and making butter oil which will be listed below. Mother can take anywhere from 1/2 teaspoon to 2 teaspoons of the special cod liver oil daily, taken in small doses throughout the day with the butter oil. Do not buy just regular cod liver oil from the store, it has synthetic vitamins and is likely toxic. The amount of butter oil is anywhere from 1/2 teaspoon of the "X-Factor Gold" Butter oil. To 2-6 tablespoons of clarified high vitamin butter.
(caution: it is possible to overdose on cod liver oil, trust your instincts with the amount, or consult your health care provider)
Additional foods that replenish nutrients are:
Lacto-Fermented Foods and Beverages to enhance digestion and assimilation, Bone broths such as fish or chicken soup broth, Fresh or cooked fruits, Soaked, and sprouted nuts finely ground, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Really Raw Honey (child must be over 1 year), Sprouted/ fermented grains, freshly ground at home, especially Quinoa(for Mother’s only as young children do not absorb grains well), and Herbs including Horsetail, lemon grass, red raspberry leaf, nettle’s, lemon balm, rose hips, and cinnamon.
If you think you need to avoid saturated fat, your wrong. You only need to avoid fat from unhealthy animal sources, such as non-organic products, and from low quality vegetable oils, and pasteurized/homogenized products. Learn about fat, at the Cholesterol Myth's Page.
Making Corrections to the Young Child's Diet
1. High Quality Raw grassfed milk, as much as they like, as well as cheese, yogurt and kefir.
2. Butter Oil and Cod liver oil. 1/4 teaspoon of x-Factor Gold, and 1/4 teaspoon High Vitamin Cod liver oil, taken in small amounts throughout the day. If you have regular clarified butter, than more butter can and should be eaten, yum.
(Caution: it is possible to overdose on cod liver oil, trust your instincts on the amount, or consult your health care provider)
3. Consumption of dark leafy green vegetables, and carrots, cooked, along with bone broths made from beef, chicken or fish stock.
4. Oily fish, or shellfish if appropriate.
(Limiting bananas and other sweet fruits will help)
Some of these mothering forums could be helpful.
How to Get the Butter Oil & Cod Liver Oil
Butter Oil, is a key ingredient to re-enameling teeth because it contains certain fats and activating substances that help bond the nutrients in the body to the bones. The butter must be from cows or goats eating rapidly growing green grasses.
1. X-Factor Gold, pre-made product is purchasable Online , Let them know you heard about their product from my web site.
2. Purity Farms Ghee (this method is untested right now, but it may work) it must be from dates that say 06 XX XX, 07 XX XX, or 08 XX XX
3. Use high quality yellow butter and eat lots of it.
To find Anchor Butter, contact New Zealand Milk (america) 1-888-869-6455
Another high quality butter is the brand Kerrygold from Ireland, another Jana Valley from New Zealand is okay sometimes.
When local butter is from cows that have been grazing on freshly growing green grass, it will have a yellow color. Buy loads of this butter and freeze it, eat lots of it throughout the year.
Almost every brand of cod liver oil has synthetic vitamins added. Their benefit is questionable, and their toxic burdens likely high. In the stores you can find the Garden of Life Icelandic Cod Liver oil, which contains no toxic additives.
Online you can order from these three companies a high quality cod liver oil, with the natural vitamins added back.
Grassfed Liver and Bone Marrow Sources:
Grassfed bone marrow, liver and other organs can be obtained from U.S. Wellness Meats, and I have a special discount code when you use my link, get 25% off of your order with code USW25 for first time purchasers. You can also find a local grass fed supplier at Eat Wild
From the author of YourReturn.Org
Cure Tooth Decay teaches you how to heal and prevent cavities with organic foods.
· Save money on dental bills
· Five tooth decay healing protocols
· Effectiveness rate as high as 95%
A stunning picture of Jesus Face