Breastfeeding helps prevent early childhood caries. Since the cause of tooth decay, as we now know, is a deficiency in nutrients, caused by wrong diet choices prior to conception, during pregnancy and during the lactation phase, we heal tooth decay by providing a remedy to the nutrient loss. The vehicle for these nutrients is breast milk. So breastfeeding is extremely helpful, and that includes night feeding.
If your child is not breastfeeding, then you can modify the suggestions and still produce excellent results. After the treatment protocol and some pictures, I have provided you with a list of foods you must avoid. As the toxic conditions created in the bloodstream by these foods, is a substantial factor in your child's tooth decay. In trying these treatments you will also find many other health improvements in your child, including increased alertness, intelligence, and a more positive mood.
The Bodies True Needs of Calcium and Phosphorus
The main cause of tooth decay is a deficiency of usable minerals in the blood stream of the pregnant mother. Since the infant is growing at a rapid rate, it will exhaust the mother's supply of bone building nutrients rapidly, so the supply must be replenished quickly. From several sources, including the analysis by Weston Price of the Diets of Eskimo's, of Canadian Indians, of the Swiss in the Alpine Valley's, by analysis of dietary patterns of the Masai in Africa, and of a study done in 1910 Hoffstrom, the average, calcium need for pregnancy and lacation is 2.5 grams per day! The Average phosphorus need, is 4 grams per day. In addition to those minerals, the mother must consume adequate fat soluble vitamins to help the body utilize calcium, phosphorus and other minerals.
1. Increase Calcium and Phosphorous Intake - For example, 4 cups or raw grass fed milk, and 5 ounces of a high quality hard cheese, will provide about 2.5 grams of calcium per day. Phosphorus can be added in the form of meats and organ meats. Milk must be from grass fed raw milk, and cheese or yogurt preferably from grass fed organic sources. 4 cups or raw milk, gives about 1.2 grams of calcium. 1 cups of yogurt is .3 grams of calcium. 3.5 ounces of high quality hard cheese is 1 gram of calcium. Goat's milk products are fine. If you have problems with milk, consider yogurt and kefir, which are fermented. Vegetable sources of calcium are Dark Leafy Greens and Broccoli, about 6 cups of chops greens gives you 1 gram of calcium. 3.75 ounces of sardines gives you .3 grams of calcium.
2.Take Butter Oil mixed with High Vitamin Cod Liver Oil. There are several sources for cod liver oil, that will be listed below, and several methods for taking and making butter oil which will be listed below. Mother can take anywhere from 1/2 teaspoon to 2 teaspoons of the special cod liver oil daily, taken in small doses throughout the day with the butter oil. Do not buy just regular cod liver oil from the store, it has synthetic vitamins and is likely toxic. The amount of butter oil is anywhere from 1/2 teaspoon of the "X-Factor Gold" Butter oil. To 2-6 tablespoons of clarified high vitamin butter.
(caution: it is possible to overdose on cod liver oil, trust your instincts with the amount, or consult your health care provider)
3. Other high nutrient foods for mother.
Additional foods that replenish nutrients are:
Lacto-Fermented Foods and Beverages to enhance digestion and assimilation, Bone broths such as fish or chicken soup broth, Fresh or cooked fruits, Soaked, and sprouted nuts finely ground, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Really Raw Honey (child must be over 1 year), Quinoa(for Mother’s only as young children do not absorb grains well), and Herbs including Horsetail, lemon grass, red raspberry leaf, nettle’s, lemon balm, rose hips, and cinnamon.
If you think you need to avoid saturated fat, your wrong. You only need to avoid fat from unhealthy animal sources, such as non-organic products, and from low quality vegetable oils, and pasteurized/homogenized products. Learn about fat, at the Cholesterol Myth's Page.
1. High Quality Raw grassfed milk, as much as they like, as well as cheese, yogurt and kefir.
2. Butter Oil and Cod liver oil. 1/4 teaspoon of x-Factor Gold, and 1/4 teaspoon High Vitamin Cod liver oil, taken in small amounts throughout the day. If you have regular clarified butter, than more butter can and should be eaten, yum.
(Caution: it is possible to overdose on cod liver oil, trust your instincts on the amount, or consult your health care provider)
3. Consumption of dark leafy green vegetables, and carrots, cooked, along with bone broths made from beef, chicken or fish stock.
4. Oily fish, or shellfish if appropriate.
Butter Oil, is a key ingredient to re-enameling teeth because it contains certain fats and activating substances that help bond the nutrients in the body to the bones. The butter must be from cows or goats eating rapidly growing green grasses.
1. X-Factor Gold, pre-made product is purchasable Online , Let them know you heard about their product from my web site.
2. Purity Farms Ghee (this method is untested right now, but it may work) it must be from dates that say 06 XX XX, 07 XX XX, or 08 XX XX
3. Make your own butter oil!!!!!!! (ghee)
There are several types of imported butter that you can use to make butter oil with. The best one is called, Anchor, and it is from New Zealand. (Available in the Bay Area at the Milk Pail Market in Mountain View, and the Los Altos Whole Foods)
To find it ?? Contact New Zealand Milk (america) 6363 NW 6 Way, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309 - (954)-377-8880
Another high quality butter is the brand Kerrigold from Ireland, another Jana Valley from New Zealand. Whole foods carries some of these butters. Basically, any butter that is very yellow colored from grass fed cows. The Anchor butter, has an orange hue, which means that it has a very high level of Activator X. It is a good idea to only use these butter’s in the form of butter oil, as they have been pasteurized which may destroy some of the milk solids and make them toxic. To make butter oil, heat the butter is a sauce pan, at a very low temperature to make sure the butter does not burn. After a couple of minutes, the butter will start to separate, and you will see these white clumps that look like cottage cheese. Remove the clumps by carefully skimming them off the top and then by using a strainer. Refrigerate the butter oil, and eat lots of it as I suspect some of the vitamins have been lost from the long storage. Eats lots of it
When local butter is from cows that have been grazing on freshly growing green grass, it will have a yellow color. Buy loads of this butter and freeze it, eat lots of it throughout the year.
Almost every brand of cod liver oil has synthetic vitamins added. Their benifit is questionable, and their toxic burdens likely high. In the stores you can find the Garden of Life Icelandic Cod Liver oil, which contains no toxic additives.
From the author of YourReturn.Org
Cure Tooth Decay teaches you how to heal and prevent cavities with organic foods.
· Save money on dental bills
· Five tooth decay healing protocols
· Effectiveness rate as high as 95%
A stunning picture of Jesus Face